THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS SANDWICH
You have heard of leftover sandwiches with turkey and stuffing right? Well, we decided to shake things up and have created the Perfect Pierogies Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich. This sandwich has everything that makes Thanksgiving dinner great and a sandwich perfection!
This recipe assumes that you ACTUALLY have any leftovers!
- 2 slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- 1.5 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 c. leftover roasted turkey or turkey – sliced thin or shredded
- 2 leftover Perfect Pierogies – Potato & Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce (or try sauerkraut!)
- 1 or 2 slices of cheese – Swiss or Havarti
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and mustard. Spread both slices of bread with mixture.
- Top the bottom piece with turkey or ham.
- Place Perfect Pierogies side by side on top of meat.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the Pierogies.
- Place the slice(s) of cheese on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Place the second slice of bread on top to complete sandwich. Microwave for 15 seconds to warm (optional)
- Slice in half and serve.
For more great recipes using Perfect Pierogies, click here.